Continuing our series on how we live our values, we’ll focus here on how we strive to demonstrate a caring attitude for our clients. First, a quick reminder of the six values that govern our business:
- Conduct ourselves with integrity and trust
- Maintain a customer focus – every customer, every contact.
- Demonstrate a caring attitude for our clients.
- Insist on teamwork and honest communication.
- Treat one another with respect.
- Improve continuously.
For our firm, a caring attitude for our clients translates into providing excellent customer service that enhances your business and helps you stand out from your competitors. Bill Evans, a friend to our firm and expert on the topic, sums it up nicely:
“People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.”
We believe no truer words have been said, and we work to live those words – with every client, every day. It’s not a mindset we turn on and off on a whim but a belief system that governs our work. We thank you for your business, for your appreciation of our customer service, and for partnering with Black, Mann & Graham.