Continuing our series on how we live our values, we’ll focus this month on how we strive to conduct ourselves with integrity and trust. First, a quick reminder of the six values that govern our business:
- Conduct ourselves with integrity and trust
- Maintain a customer focus – every customer, every contact.
- Demonstrate a caring attitude for our clients.
- Insist on teamwork and honest communication.
- Treat one another with respect.
- Improve continuously.
From the very beginning of their careers here, our team members learn that we conduct ourselves with integrity and trust – always. As you and your clients know, most everything is negotiable in this business, except integrity. Simply put, it’s not a trait that one can turn on and off on a whim. Our integrity switch is always on!
A good lesson we share with the team that’s applicable to all of us. There are three things customers will ask of you:
- Can I trust you?
- Do you care about me?
- Will you treat me fairly?
At BM&G, we require the answer to be yes on all three questions – and we make every effort to hire team members that share our values.