Each month we’re asking team members eight questions about themselves – from fun facts to superpowers and the best part of working at BM&G. Next up in our profile series is Client Relations Specialist Ryan Black!
- BM&G office location: Houston, TX
- Number of years at BM&G: 3 years
- Fun fact about you: I have lived in 7 states and 12 different cities
- Favorite hobby/pastime: Playing ice hockey
- Best part of my job is: Working with caring, intelligent people
- I start my day with: Coffee. Lots of coffee.
- If I had a superpower, it would be: The ability to teleport so I can avoid Houston traffic
- Best way to contact you: Call or text my cell: 346.412.0376