Each month we’re asking team members eight questions about themselves – from fun facts to superpowers and the best part of working at BM&G. Next up in our profile series is our newest Client Relations Specialist Chance Mann.
1. BM&G office location: Houston – though I work remotely from Cumming, Georgia
2. Number of years at BM&G: I started March 23, 2020
3. Fun fact about you: In addition to having two biological children, my wife and I are licensed foster parents. We’ve had one placement thus far – a little girl who is very near and dear to us – and are passionate about caring for and loving those in foster care.
4. Favorite hobby/pastime: I’ve loved to cook for as long as I can remember. Cooking for others is one of life’s great joys. I’m also the proud owner of a Big Green Egg and use it frequently.
5. Best part of my job is: I enjoy the opportunity to regularly connect with new people. The mortgage industry is full of great folks that are accomplished, generous and incredibly helpful.
6. I start my day with: A cup of coffee and time spent reading my Bible.
7. If I had a superpower, it would be: The ability to freeze time.