We’re asking team members questions about themselves – from fun facts to superpowers and the best part of working at BM&G. Next up in our profile series is Managing Partner Tom Black!
1. Number of years at BM&G: 32
2. Fun fact about you: I taught at MBA’s School of Mortgage Banking for 25 years
3. Favorite hobby/pastime: Notre Dame Football
4. Best part of my job is: ‘Smoking and joking’ with BM&G team members
5. I start my day with: Coffee and the first 18 minutes of the “Today Show”
6. If I had a superpower, it would be: Ability to fly
7. Best way to contact you: By cell 214.213.1400 or email [email protected]