Residential Mortgage Document Preparation
We have prepared more than a million residential mortgage loan packages since our establishment. Federal and state chartered banks, mortgage bankers, brokers, and credit unions trust BM&G for quick, accurate, and compliant closing documents for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Loan Fulfillment Services
Our clients benefit from our fulfillment services that eliminate their need for detailed and expensive back office operations. BM&G handles clearing all pre-closing, closing, and funding conditions, including CD reviews/approvals, ordering the wire, funding and monitoring trailing documents, clearing stipulations and deficiencies, and shipping and staking the closed loan package. These services allow our clients to focus On what they do best: growing their business.
Mortgage Law Compliance
Our attorneys draw from a wide range of legal knowledge and experience that benefits our clients. BM&G attorneys previously have served as executives at top mortgage companies, as general counsel to large lending institutions, and as judicial clerks. We have assisted in the drafting of instrumental legislation affecting mortgage law. Our attorneys regularly teach mortgage professionals about changes affecting the mortgage industry.
- Clearing all pre-closing, closing and funding conditions
- Preparing loan documents to client’s specifications
- Closing Disclosure Review and Approval
- Ordering the Wire
- Monitoring Trailing Documents
- Clearing stipulations and deficiencies
- Shipping and stacking the closed loan package in accordance with the investor’s requirements
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act and Regulation X
- Fair Credit Reporting Act – Notice Requirements
- Fair Debt Collections Practices Act
- State and local fair and anti-predatory lending laws and regulations
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Dodd-Frank)
- Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act)
- Texas Foreclosure Law
- Texas Constitution, Article XVI, §50(a)(6) (Texas Home Equity Loans)