Each month we’re asking team members eight questions about themselves — from fun facts to superpowers and the best part of working at BM&G. Next up in our profile series is Dallas Office Manager Lisa Costilla.
1. BM&G office location: Dallas
2. Number of years at BM&G: 19 years in April!
3. Fun fact about you:I started out as an Art Major in college — let’s just say Life Drawing class was a real eye opener!
4. Favorite hobby/pastime:Decorating cakes/cookies and traveling
5. Best part of my job is: Working for such a great company with my office family
6. I start my day with: Prayers and a shower!
7. If I had a superpower, it would be: Understand and speak all foreign languages
8. Best way to contact you: email — I watch it pretty much 24-7