Each month we’re asking team members eight questions about themselves – from fun facts to superpowers and the best part of working at BM&G. Let’s hear from Client Relations Specialist Wendy Hrncir!
1. BM&G office location: Houston
2. Number of years at BM&G: 3 years next month
3. Fun fact about you: Fun is a relative term, but I love poetry, especially Yeats, Keats, Emerson, and Thoreau. My cousin and I recently toured the Authors Ridge graveyard at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery in Concord, MA. It was a thrill to see where Emerson and Thoreau were buried. I write some too. It’s not good, but I like the process of it.
4. Favorite hobby/pastime: I’m a beekeeper. We recently harvested and got a really nice bit of honey. So, I bought myself a Beekeeper Barbie. I’m also a closet gamer. Give me an RPG game with a quest, and I’m all in. It kept me tight with my boys when they were younger.
5. Best part of my job is: There are so many great things, but the best part is the people I get to work with every day. We have an amazing team, and they make me look really good to the clients. My clients are amazing too. It’s a win-win all around.
6. I start my day with: Gratitude. Looking at the good things first thing in the day helps me keep my perspective and balance.
7. If I had a superpower, it would be: To cure cancer – all sickness and disease.
8. Best way to contact you: By cell phone at 281-744-3148 or my email [email protected]