Each month we’re asking team members eight questions about themselves – from fun facts to superpowers and the best part of working at BM&G. Next up in our profile series is Client Relations Specialist Ryan Black!
1. BM&G office location: Houston, TX
2. Number of years at BM&G: 3
3. Fun fact about you: I have lived in 7 states and 12 different cities.
4. Favorite hobby/pastime: playing ice hockey.
5. Best part of my job is: working with caring, intelligent people.
6. I start my day with: Coffee. Lots of coffee.
7. If I had a superpower, it would be: The ability to teleport so I can avoid Houston traffic.
8. Best way to contact you: Call or text my cell: 346.412.0376